Today, all of us can serve as teachers for our kids, neighbors, and friends. The U.S. Soccer Foundation created a series of lessons for the PE teacher in all of us to use for virtual or socially-distant learning.
Lessons are free and available for anyone to download.
Each lesson includes soccer and health learning objectives, warm-up, activities, cool down, and at-home challenges for students.
WHY USE THESE RESOURCES?
• Integrate Social-Emotional Learning Standards
• Provide step-by-step guidance and are easy to implement
• Include tailored activities for grades K-2, 3-5, and 6-8
• Available for both socially-distant or virtual settings
• Require little or no equipment
DOWNLOAD FREE RESOURCES
Provide your info below to download free lessons that incorporate health and wellness through soccer activities.