Our All-Star Supporters
The December 2015 All-Stars are you, our supporters! Thanks to your selfless dedication to our cause, together we were able to positively impact tens of thousands of children in underserved communities across the country in 2015. Check out our blog to see the significant impact you helped make in the lives of children and communities across the country!
Help us inspire more children, families, and communities in 2016 by being a game-changer and donating today. Follow this link to make a difference. We couldn’t do it without you!
Join Us for the Symposium’s 10th Anniversary!
Who’s ready to celebrate on March 11-14, 2016? Join us in Washington, DC as we celebrate “A Decade of Change” for the Urban Soccer Symposium’s 10th anniversary! Reserve your spot by registering today! Don’t wait too long- the early bird registration rate ends on February 15, 2016.
Bridging the Gap
Our “Bridging the Gap” series focuses on the potential ways for large soccer clubs and grassroots organizations to work together to increase soccer-based youth development opportunities in underserved communities. You can help bridge the gap in your community by pledging to complete one “bridging the gap” action prior to the 2016 Urban Soccer Symposium. Follow this link to pledge and learn more about this collaborative effort.
Announcing New Grant Recipients
Congratulations to our latest grant recipients! We recently awarded 24 grants totaling $622,320 to non-profit organizations serving over 26,700 children nationwide. Follow this link to read more! Thanks to our corporate partners, including Hellas Construction, Kwik Goal, Hunter Industries, Musco Sports Lighting, Soccer.com and Sport Court, for their support of our grant process.
Program Grant Recipients
- Birmingham YMCA Youth Center – Birmingham, AL
- Boston Parks & Recreation Department – Boston, MA
- Burten, Bell, Carr Development, Inc. – Cleveland, OH
- Chattanooga Girls Leadership Academy – Chattanooga, TN
- East Baton Rouge Parish School System – Baton Rouge, LA
- Fort Smith Express Soccer – Fort Smith, AR
- Hebrew Education Society (HES) – Brooklyn, NY
- International Minority Hub – Bedford, NH
- Jamestown Community Center – San Francisco, CA
- New Brunswick Tomorrow – New Brunswick, NJ
- Oakland University – Rochester, MI
- Peter & Paul Community Services – St. Louis, MO
- Pure Game – Aliso Viejo, CA
- San Antonio Sports – San Antonio, TX
- SeaTac United – SeaTac, WA
- Special Olympics Massachusetts – Marlboro, MA
- Thunder Plus / Higher Ground Academy – St. Paul, MN
- West End Health Center – Cincinnati, OH
Safe Places to Play Grant Recipients
- Edwardsburg Sports Complex – Edwardsburg, MI
- City of Vista – Vista, CA
- City of West Covina – West Covina, CA
- City of Indio – Indio, CA
- City of Mount Vernon – Mount Vernon, NY
- Sozo Sports of Central Washington – Yakima, WA
Learn more about our Program Grants and Safe Places to Play Grants here.
Golden Shoes Charity Campaign
Norman Koza Productions is conducting their first non-profit Golden Shoes Charity Campaign for the children and families that the U.S. Soccer Foundation serves. The campaign, which is named after Norman Koza Productions’ movie, Golden Shoes, will collect soccer equipment for Passback.
Learn more about the movie through this link, and see how you can you can collect equipment for Passback by following this link.