Thank you for your interest in the U.S. Soccer Foundation’s Program Grants. The Foundation is reevaluating its granting strategy and is not soliciting applications at this time. We will update this page as new information becomes available.
Program Grant Application Process
- The Program Grant application does not require a Letter of Interest (LOI). The application is available to all eligible organizations, as defined in the Guide to Grants (tax-exempt and operating soccer programming in the United States).
- The application will be available on the Foundation’s website approximately one month before it is due.
- Please sign up for our email list (which you can do on our homepage: www.ussoccerfoundation.org) to be notified when the application is available.
All grantees that receive a grant from the U.S. Soccer Foundation must meet the following insurance and grant agreement requirements:
- Provide Proof of Commercial General Liability insurance for at least $2,000,000 in aggregate
- Provide Proof of Automotive Liability insurance for at least $1,000,000 each accident
- Provide Proof of Workers Compensation insurance for at least $1,000,000
- Provide Proof of Umbrella and/or Excess insurance for at least $2,000,000
- Add the U.S. Soccer Foundation as an “additional insured” to all insurance coverages prior to grant execution
- Submit bi-annual reports, accounting for how their grant money was spent and noting specific outcomes related to the use of the grant money. The U.S. Soccer Foundation will provide the report forms to each grantee.