We get asked all the time by friends, family members, and Foundation fans for simple, easy ways to support Soccer for Success. That’s why we’re so excited to launch our new Donate A Photo campaign with Johnson & Johnson! All summer long, you can support Soccer for Success just by sharing your favorite photos! Share a photo of you and your teammates, a picture from practice, or snap a shot at a World Cup watch party . For every photo donated to the U.S. Soccer Foundation between now and August 31st, Johnson & Johnson will donate $1 to Soccer for Success!* That means that every image you share helps provide a child with the opportunity to learn life skills like teamwork and responsibility; it helps give them a caring coach and mentor who will teach them about proper nutrition and the importance of making healthy lifestyle choices; it helps provide them with a sense of belonging. Who knew a photo could do all of that? Ready to get started? Download the Donate A Photo app to begin donating! It’s quick, easy, and a ton of fun! Together, we can help more kids succeed through soccer.
Start Donating in 5 Easy Steps:
- Download the Donate A Photo app for iPhone or Android (it’s free!)
- Create a Donate A Photo account
- Select “Help a Child Succeed Through Soccer” when choosing a cause
- Upload a photo – you can use one from your camera roll or take a photo using the app
- Share your photos on social media. The more you share, the more we can encourage others to support Soccer for Success!
*Johnson & Johnson has curated a list of trusted causes, and you can donate a photo to one cause, once a day. Each cause will appear in the app until it reaches its goal, or the donation period ends. If the goal isn’t reached, the cause will still get a minimum donation.